Lisa is a gifted communicator, a creative who loves to hear and tell stories. Lisa is a Celebrant who finds deep joy in participating in significant events in peoples lives. She has an Associate Degree in Theology and is passionate about social issues and their practical implications. Well known for her decades of work in the creative and performing arts as a Writer, Director and Producer, Lisa is an influencer and change agent. Formally employed as Creative Director and Production Director Lisa loves empowering people and ideas. If you would like to book Lisa for your next event as a Celebrant, Speaker or MC, contact her - firstname.lastname@example.org
Posts by Lisa Hunt-Wotton:
- Pastoral Survival Guide: Characteristics of Pastors who make the distance
- Creative Block: The Link Between Depression and Creativity
- Pastoral Survival Guide: Pastoral Challenges Today
- Monday’s Meditation: Exercise in Mindfulness
- Friday Arts Day: Blinded by Creativity with Jay McNeill
- Love Makes a Way: With Jarrod McKenna
- Palestinian Christians: The other side – What is it like?
- Monday’s Meditation: An Introduction, learning to breathe.