Lisa is a gifted communicator, a creative who loves to hear and tell stories. Lisa is a Celebrant who finds deep joy in participating in significant events in peoples lives. She has an Associate Degree in Theology and is passionate about social issues and their practical implications. Well known for her decades of work in the creative and performing arts as a Writer, Director and Producer, Lisa is an influencer and change agent. Formally employed as Creative Director and Production Director Lisa loves empowering people and ideas. If you would like to book Lisa for your next event as a Celebrant, Speaker or MC, contact her - email@example.com
Posts by Lisa Hunt-Wotton:
- Who Is the Jesus of Easter?
- Where Are the Heroes?
- The Deep Place: On Creativity and Spirituality
- There’s No Hatred in Christ
- Another Year Bites The Dust
- The Mistake I Made With My Grieving Friend
- Celebrating the Birth of the Homeless, Oppressed and Marginalised
- Not All Wounds are Visible – Surviving Being Triggered