Lisa is a gifted communicator, a creative who loves to hear and tell stories. Lisa is a Celebrant who finds deep joy in participating in significant events in peoples lives. She has an Associate Degree in Theology and is passionate about social issues and their practical implications. Well known for her decades of work in the creative and performing arts as a Writer, Director and Producer, Lisa is an influencer and change agent. Formally employed as Creative Director and Production Director Lisa loves empowering people and ideas. If you would like to book Lisa for your next event as a Celebrant, Speaker or MC, contact her - firstname.lastname@example.org
Posts by Lisa Hunt-Wotton:
- 7 Signs You Grew Up With Childhood Emotional Neglect
- Neither Here nor There – The Many Voices of Liminality
- What is Hell?
- Why does it take so long for someone to reveal that they have been abused as a child?
- Understanding Mental Health
- The Role of Men in Our Society
- Prayer is Friendship
- Welcoming But Not Affirming: Getting to the Slippery Truth