Lisa is a gifted communicator, a creative who loves to hear and tell stories. Lisa is a Celebrant and finds a deep joy in participating in the significant events in peoples lives. She has an Associate Degree in Theology and is passionate about social issues and their practical implications. Well known for her decades of work in the creative and performing arts as a Writer, Director and Producer, Lisa is an influencer and change agent. Formally employed as Creative Director and Production Director Lisa loves empowering people and ideas. If you would like to book Lisa for your next event as a Celebrant, Speaker or MC, contact her.
Posts by Lisa Hunt-Wotton:
- A Christmas Like No Other
- Don’t Forget Your Glasses
- 25 Tips for Coping with Grief at the Holidays
- The Meaning of Advent – The Coming Light of the World.
- Melbourne Gospel Choir – Christmas Live in the Streets
- Wrapping up our Mental Health for Christmas
- Spotlight on Suicide
- Tackling Mental Health One Latte at a Time