Lisa is a gifted communicator, a creative who loves to hear and tell stories. Lisa is a Celebrant and finds a deep joy in participating in the significant events in peoples lives. She has an Associate Degree in Theology and is passionate about social issues and their practical implications. Well known for her decades of work in the creative and performing arts as a Writer, Director and Producer, Lisa is an influencer and change agent. Formally employed as Creative Director and Production Director Lisa loves empowering people and ideas. If you would like to book Lisa for your next event as a Celebrant, Speaker or MC, contact her.
Posts by Lisa Hunt-Wotton:
- Pay Per View Torture: Why Are Australian Telcos and ISPs Enabling a Child Sexual Abuse Pandemic?
- Understanding Mental Health
- Lisa’s Story: The Path of Courage
- Character: Who Are You When No-one is Looking?
- Our Apprentice Chef is Deaf and We Adore Her
- Religion As Reality Avoidance
- NAIDOC Week 2017
- The Fight for Justice in Australia