Lisa is a gifted communicator, a creative who loves to hear and tell stories. Lisa is a Celebrant who finds deep joy in participating in significant events in peoples lives. She has an Associate Degree in Theology and is passionate about social issues and their practical implications. Well known for her decades of work in the creative and performing arts as a Writer, Director and Producer, Lisa is an influencer and change agent. Formally employed as Creative Director and Production Director Lisa loves empowering people and ideas. If you would like to book Lisa for your next event as a Celebrant, Speaker or MC, contact her - email@example.com
Posts by Lisa Hunt-Wotton:
- Lies and Secrets are the Currency of Control.
- DNA ‘Surprise’: You Have Three New Sisters
- When Your Father is Not Your Father: The Shock Results of Ancestry DNA Test.
- Can We Please Stop Judging Each Other?
- When Suffering Comes from an Angle you Never Expected.
- 7 Signs You Grew Up With Childhood Emotional Neglect
- Neither Here nor There – The Many Voices of Liminality
- What is Hell?