Tuesday Talks with John and Olive Drane
In this clip John and Olive Drane are chatting about the course structure that they teach at Fuller Theological Seminary in California – Conversations on Theology and the Arts.
The structure of the course is built on the idea that we all have different rooms in our lives.
The idea of Gods house mirroring our homes. Looking at the different rooms and spaces in our lives?
- How do we bring all of this together?
- What does it mean for us to be spiritual in the 21st century?
- How does that connect in the wider culture?
- What does mission and ministry look like in the 21st century.
- Who does God want me to be and what does that mean?
- How does my faith and who I am becoming as a person reflect on those around me?